Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish list meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Go over there and check out other bloggers’ lists or write your own and link it up there. This week’s topic is Books That Have Been On My TBR the Longest.
So here’s the thing about my TBR. A few years ago I complete deleted it from Goodreads and started over. Then, last month I went through and culled it. So… my TBR items have only been there for a few years or less. Still, there are some things I’ve been meaning to read for quite a while.
- Born Confused by Tanuja Desai Hidier
- El Deafo by Cece Bell
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
- Naomi and Ely’s No-Kiss List by David Levithan & Rachel Cohn
- How It Went Down by Kekla Magoon
- Trans Bodies, Trans Selves by Laura Erickson-Schroth
- Some Assembly Required by Arin Andrews
- Love is the Drug by Alaya Dawn Johnson
- Rethinking Normal by Katie Rain Hill
- Brooklyn Burning by Steve Brezenoff
Maybe I’ll read some of these soon since they’re back at the front of my mind. Happy Reading!