Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish list meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Go over there and check out other bloggers’ lists or write your own and link it up there. This week’s topic is Books That Have Been On My TBR the Longest.
I love me some romance. I just enjoy the formula. I generally know what I’m getting (bring on the HEA!), but there is still room for some surprises and twists. Here are ten from the past year that I recommend for a little Valentine’s Day reading.
- The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory – Loved this book so much! It’s such a cute rom-com. Read my thoughts here. Note: mature content
- It Takes Two to Tumble by Cat Sebastian – I have become a fan of Cat Sebastian’s queer romances. This was awesome Christmas reading. Read my thoughts here. Note: mature content
- Autoboyography by Christina Lauren – I stared at this cover for months before finally picking it up and it was just as cute as the packaging. Read my thoughts here.
- Alone with Mr. Darcy by Abigail Reynolds – I love Pride and Prejudice retellings and I’ve been working through Abigail Reynolds’s the past couple of years. This one was perfect for a snowy day. Read my thoughts here.
- An Extraordinary Union by Alyssa Cole – I heard about this one on Get Booked and I bought and read it immediately. It was so good! Read my thoughts here. Note: mature content
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon – I loved all the culture and feminism in this one. It was so cute, too! Read my thoughts here.
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice & Virtue by Mackenzie Lee – Okay, so it’s not exactly a romance, but it has a romantic side-plot. I love it to pieces. Read my thoughts here.
- The Lawrence Browne Affair by Cat Sebastian – This is my favorite Cat Sebastian, so far. I adored this book. The whole series is great! Read my thougthts here. Note: mature content
- The Day of the Duchess by Sarah MacLean – While it’s not my favorite of MacLean’s or the best in the series, I still loved it. Her books always have the perfect dose of humor. Read my thoughts here. Note: mature content
- Naked by Mega Hart – This remains one of my all-time favorite romances. It’s not really the sweet, happy kind. It’s the realistic, messy kind. I think that’s a big reason I keep coming back to it, though. Note: mature content
Okay, you have all the tools you need to get your romance on!