It’s been a weird week. We had some snow/ice worries in Alabama and we’re not really equipped to deal with that well since it happens so rarely. That means I had three days off school instead of just one. It only snowed for a few minutes here, but there were some other places around the state that got a nice dusting of snow or some dangerous ice patches. Either way, I was happy to have a couple of days off. It did put some of my plans behind at school and we’re trying to deal with that now.
I got a book from the library this week. Otherwise, I was really good!
What I Read
I really pumped through my audiobook because I loved it so much. I’m also excited I got to download Herding Cats early and give it a read. I love Sarah Andersen!
What I’m Reading
I was so moody in my reading this week. I couldn’t seem to settle on much, so I kept starting new things so I have a lot going at the same time. These are the few I focused on this week.
I’ve started a place to keep up with which books I need/want to read next in my planner. I have a review copy I need to read in the next week or so and an audiobook I just got from the library that I won’t be able to renew so those are next.
On the Blog
- [15 Jan] What I’m Reading 
- [16 Jan] Top Ten Bookish Resolutions or Goals
- [17 Jan] In the Shadow of Liberty: The Hidden History of Slavery, Four Presidents, and Five Black Lives by Kenneth C. Davis
- [18 Jan] Quotes of the Week 
- [19 Jan] Meddling Kids by Edgar Cantero
- [22 Jan] What I’m Reading (that’s this post)
- [23 Jan] Books I Liked that I Can’t Remember
- [24 Jan] The Land of Permanent Goodbyes
- [25 Jan] Quotes of the Week
- [26 Jan] Let’s Talk About Love